Are you at a point in your life where you feel hopeless and need some Christian Words of Encouragement?
Do you feel like all hell is breaking loose and there is nothing good in your life?
Are you having thoughts that maybe you’re not worth anything and no one understands what you are going through?
Well it’s all LIES!!
I not only understand but can totally relate to every single feeling, every single thought and every single tear you have cried. Believe me I’ve been there and when you feel like all hope is lost it truly is the closest to hell you can be.
So I’m here to tell you this…YOU WERE CREATED FOR A PLAN AND PURPOSE – YOU’RE A FIGHTER and YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Ten Facts about yourself that will encourage and spring up hope within you
- Out of millions of sperm cells you fought your way to be number ONE! That’s out of a million different sperm cells that could have been someone totally different then you, you won and beat them all.
- You have a one of a kind fingerprint. No two fingerprints have ever been found alike in the billions of people that have or ever will live. I don’t know about you but that in and of itself is mind boggling to me.
- To the world you may be one person but to one person you are their World! You may not feel like it and sometimes it can be hard to believe but you have been a blessing to at least one person and I’m pretty sure even more, and have made a huge difference and impact on them. I don’t care who you are or what you’ve done you’ve impacted someone’s life for the better and are their world.
- You are a Success! You have set your mind to do something and have accomplished it. That’s determination, commitment and a resolve that successful people possess. Want to know how I know you have set your mind to something and accomplished it? You’re doing it right now. You woke up this morning probably feeling hopeless and instead of allowing your feelings to rule you, you rose above it and got out of bed and searched for words of encouragement and are now reading this post. 😉
- There is no one else on this planet that looks exactly like you, you are one of a kind! Sure there are people that look a lot alike but not even identical twins are identical. There is always that one thing that is different about them. Unless I missed something and there is a case of identical twins with no differences but you get what I’m saying. You are UNIQUE!
- Before you were even born God knew you and set you apart as his very own. You are not a mistake, you are the manifestation of our Father’s love and you were born to have a personal relationship with him.
- All of your inner parts were formed within your mother’s womb. Just think about that for a second. Every intricate detail of your brain, heart, liver, lungs and the forming of your physical appearance were knit together by the hands of a loving, all powerful God who adores you so much.
- You are a Spirit being with a soul (your mind, will & emotions) and live in a body. Remember what Ephesians 6:12 says, “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” We are all in this spiritual battle together and when you fall there are many there to help pick you back up.
- You are loved beyond compare “For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39
- God will never, ever, ever leave you alone. As a matter of fact he knew we would have seasons where we would feel hopeless and that is why he gave us his word through scriptures. He commands us to, “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
Meditate on these facts and don’t you dare allow your feelings to dictate to you who you are and are not. It’s already very clear to me that you are unique, set apart, successful, a fighter and loved by many and adored by God. 🙂
If you need some more christian words of encouragement may I suggest Best Selling Books on Hope & Encouragement. These books are highly rated with hundreds of reviews and have helped millions of people through their hopelessness.
Is there something you are going through right now that you need prayer for? Or want to share some more encouraging words for others? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Let’s help bring the message of hope to each other.